Monday, April 26, 2010

Jumping Into Bed




I'm writing this two days late (technically three, as it is now 12:45, but I won't bother with semantics), as I didn't have time this weekend to keep up with the blog, though I did take my pictures on their proper days.

Saturday was awesome! I worked with two photographers and of what I saw right from the camera, I'm going to have some really nice photos pretty soon :) First I worked in a very green, woodsy area with one photographer, and then we met up with the other photographer and went to an abandoned house to shoot. The first location was rainy and a bit cold, but I'm a tough girl and I managed not to get hypothermia :P The second location got us some fun, ghostly shots, where I wore a big, drapey white gown.

Dinner was ribs--om nom nom nom nom nom nom!

And finally, after a few hours of hanging out and chatting, I got some time to sleep, and rest for the next day....


*Noms and fondles*

--Carley


About the image: I was dead tired, and I really didn't want to do anything that took much effort, so I figured I would just take some shots of me falling onto the hotel bed. Falling didn't look spectacular, so I changed it to jumping instead, even though it took a bit more energy. The lighting isn't fantastic, but oh well. I got to experiment a bit with PS (which I only just got to now), and that was fun. There are many things I would liked to have done better, but alas, I have two other images to post and I had to process them as well. Such is the life of a busy gal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment