Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bubba


I've taken a picture with Baby and I've taken a picture with Tinkerbell, so I didn't want to leave Bubba out :)

Today was fun and it went by quick, but I still feel reeeeeeeeally tired; I think it might be allergies. I'm originally from Vermont, and I never had any problems with allergies there, but every Spring here in Georgia results in a plethora of symptoms, and none of them fun.

I did get a chance to chat with one of my coworkers at more length today than I usually get the chance to, and I discovered that he's a kindred spirit! He's an intellectual person and he likes to talk as much as I do :P We even dye our hair pretty much the exact same color, and for the same reason: it expresses our personality better than our natural color :D It was great fun talking to him and finding out more about his thoughts on various things and we have plans to schedule a double date between he and his partner and my husband and I; I can't wait!

Aside from making a new friend at work, nothing very special happened today...I'm just waiting in a fever of anticipation for this weekend, eeeeeeeeeeee! And with that good thought, I leave you, my loyal listeners....er, readers, that is....for the night and bid you good eve!


*Noms and fondles*

--Carley


About the image: Not much to this one, as has been typical these past few days. Just did the Myspace thing again by holding the camera at arm's length and using the living room's pathetic lighting with my ISO pumped all the way up to 1600. I like it, though, I think it's cute :) I desaturated a bit, just because I like how it looks for this image. Tada! Bubba and me :D

1 comment:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me, I have a question about your blog! LifesABanquet1(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete