Thursday, May 6, 2010

Rubber Duckie, You're the One!


Bath time! :D

My muscles were a bit sore today from working out yesterday. I didn't end up doing it again today, but perhaps i will tomorrow....

Today went by fast, and now it is already technically Friday! I just need to make it through one more day of work and then I get to slow things down a bit. I still have a bunch of things I want to accomplish, but at least I know that I have a good bit of time to work with, so I don't need to rush or anything.

Oddly enough, I'm really looking forward to grocery shopping, of all things. I haven't done an actual grocery shopping trip in ages because I haven't had the time to cook. But now that I'm on a regular schedule, I want to start cooking dinner more often so we're not at the whims of my husband's....interesting....cooking or the fast food places I detest having to go to. Actually, there's nothing wrong with my husband's cooking, there's just not as much time and good ingredients in what he makes. And I cook with more love :D

Anywho....it's almost bed time for me; I'll be having sweet dreams about what I can do with all of my free time! Talk to you tomorrow, wonderful people!


*Noms and fondles*

--Carley


About the image: Incredibly happy with this one, it came out perfect! When I finally got around to thinking about what I wanted to do for my picture tonight, I was really tired. The first thing that popped into my head was how much I would like a relaxing bath, so I figured why not kill two birds with one stone? Actually, I didn't get to do much relaxing, as it was up and down and up and down to fix the lighting and the camera settings, but once I got it, man did it work! I used the tupperware beauty dish because it was already on the flash (so says the queen of laziness) and I like how it looks. Water is fun to work with :)

No comments:

Post a Comment