Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Here Comes the Sun


Ah, it's nice and warm outside, with a slight breeze :) I'm so happy it's getting warm out, I love the feeling of the sun on my back and shoulders. Yay, summer!

Today went well; it went by quickly, anyway. I had fun chatting with some of my coworkers about nerdy stuff. Didn't work too hard :P And I had a yummy-delicious sammich for lunch.

Now that hump day is over, there are just two more days until the weekend, hooray! I will try to get some chores done around the house (it really needs it), and honestly, I'm really just happy that I even have the time to clean the house in the first place. It's been a while since I've felt like I've got enough time to myself where I can work up the motivation to use some of that time to do things that are not relaxing or fun, but that still need to be done.

I did end up working out today, w00t! I only ran for 15 minutes, and I didn't cover much distance at all (I was on the treadmill, but it tells you how far you've gone). But I did many sit-ups and a few arm muscle exercises. Even though I didn't do much, it's still better than nothing, so I'm proud of myself :)

Well, time to sit back and relax for the rest of the night. See you tomorrow, oh adoring fans of mine!


*Noms and fondles*

--Carley


About the image: I took this as soon as I got home, because that light leaves quickly afterward. I got the image on the first shot! I took one test shot to make sure the settings were good, and I liked it; set my timer, got in the shot, and presto! A beautiful picture :) I'm very pleased with this one, it came out just how I saw it in my head when I came home yesterday and saw the pretty shadow pattern on the wall. Hooray for ideas that work!

No comments:

Post a Comment