Sunday, May 9, 2010

Kitty!


Today I did...a load of laundry :P

A friend of mine ended up having to go to urgent care because she had a panic attack at work :( I stayed with her while she was there, so I wasn't at home too much. But my friend is going to be okay, and hopefully she'll take some time off of work to get some rest and be in a low-stress environment for a while; she's been working too hard.

Today was still good, though; the hubby and I had a nice time enjoying each others' company. We went to a flea market and he bought a knife....don't ask me why....men are a mystery, sometimes. It was fun to just walk around in the warm weather and do some people-watching, hehehe. Good times, good times.

Well, time to relax for a bit more and then sweet, wonderful sleep! Good night, darling readers.


*Noms and fondles*

--Carley


About the image: This is Tinkerbell :) She's my favorite (but don't tell the other two cats...). I didn't use a flash or a tripod for the camera, just got a quick snapshot before the kitty could run away :P Put it in black and white because the cat looks beautiful, but my face, not so much. Black and white makes everything look better, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment