Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Is it Friday Yet?


Today wasn't so bad, it didn't seem very long, although I didn't sleep well last night :( I was so tired sitting at my computer today, I had to keep getting up and walking around to stop myself from falling asleep! But now I'm home and happy :)

I'm thinking about maybe heading into work early tomorrow and working out in the gym upstairs beforehand--they have a shower up there, so I can just get ready there. I've been meaning to start exercising again for a long time, but I've always found some excuse not to. So maybe tomorrow I'll give myself the kick in the butt I need and get to it! I actually like the idea of working out, it's just getting up the motivation to physically exert myself that early in the morning that is the problem. So, we shall see tomorrow if I follow through or not...


*Noms and fondles*

--Carley


About the image: I had a lot of fun with this one! It was actually very simple, I only used the light coming in through the window, no need for a flash. I did have to set my ISO to 1600, though...but it doesn't really make enough of a difference to matter in this image; a bit of grain gives it some "character" ;) Pre-editing, the photo showed everything outside clearly, which I didn't want. I upped the exposure in PS to get the light outside even brighter to blur out the house that is across the street from ours. I also did a bit of desaturation and then I changed the hue to make the green leaves look like purple flowers :D

No comments:

Post a Comment