Friday, May 7, 2010

Mmmmmm....Robert Downey Jr.


Went to see Iron Man 2 just now....effing awesome movie! But of course it is, how could it not be with all of the actors who played in it? It really was a lot of fun :)

And it's the weekend, hooray! Today went by very quickly; I was kept busy at work, which is always a good thing. Went to a Mexican restaurant with several of my coworkers for lunch, that was fun. Good food, good times.

Not much else to report for today, just looking forward to some me time and getting the house clean tomorrow. Aaaaaaaand....grocery shopping! :D I know, I know, I'm weird. But hey, that's just the way I like myself! I just wouldn't be me if I was any less weird. Have a good night, kiddos. See you tomorrow!


*Noms and fondles*

--Carley


About the image: I knew exactly what I wanted to do when I got home from watching Iron Man, though I daresay the result was a tad different than what I was going for, but I am pleased nonetheless. I wanted to go for a stark (pardon the pun) and contrasty image, similar to the photo of the main character of Lie to Me that they're always showing on the commercials for that show. I haven't actually seen the show, but the image is gorgeous. Of course, they use a ringflash (I'm guessing, or something similar), which produces those oh-so-lovely rings in his eyes; all I had was my favorite tupperware beauty dish (haven't gotten tired of it yet). I played with contrast and the high pass filter to get a somewhat more ethereal quality in my photo. I really like the texture and the harshness in the one from Lie to Me, but I suppose it looks better on a guy than it would on me, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment