Saturday, May 1, 2010

Yaaaaaaaaay!


Today was awesome :D

The drive to North Carolina was about 4 1/2 hours, but it went by quickly, so it wasn't bad at all. The shoot was a ridiculous amount of fun! I got to try something new, and I always love doing new things. The photographer hung a piece of fabric from the ceiling in such a manner as that I could wrap myself in and around it in various contortions and poses. I got to see a few on the camera and they looked awesome! Can't wait to see how they turn out after editing :)

Now my body is already starting to hurt, but I don't mind. I always enjoy coming away from a shoot feeling like I actually did something. I feel accomplished and proud of myself. Also, the photographer was impressed with my poses and general ability at modeling and was surprised I've only been doing it for a year (this is the third photographer I've heard this from within the past month). There is nothing better than that feeling that I'm doing my job right and that I'm actually good at it, yay!

Well, I'm going to go lounge on the couch and probably fall asleep watching tv. Talk to you lovelies tomorrow.


*Noms and fondles*

--Carley


About the image: This is one I had been trying to get on the third day, but my hair wasn't cooperating that day. I used the tupperware beauty dish and it worked for me this time, probably because I bothered to angle it properly this time, lol. I'm happy that today's image worked and didn't take too many shots, because I'm too tired to spend much effort on this, hehehe. But yeah, I'm very satisfied with this image.

1 comment: